Are you looking for a part-time role that’s home-based? Are you well organised and detail-oriented with good handwriting?
…You could be the Direct Marketing Fulfilment Administrator we’re looking for to join our team!
ActionCOACH Winchester, Basingstoke and Farnborough are looking for a part-time home-based Direct Marketing Fulfilment Administrator to be part of our growing Team.
Working Hours: This is a part-time role working 15 hrs per week initially with scope to increase hours. Hours are flexible within our core business hours of 09:00-18:00 Tuesday-Friday, however, it is essential that you can work at least 4 hours on Thursdays as this will be the busiest day of the week.
Location: This is a home-based role however being within easy reach of our office in Fleet, Hampshire would be an advantage
The team at ActionCOACH Winchester, Basingstoke and Farnborough believe their success depends on the success of their clients. Their mission is to enable business owners to create great businesses through business re-education, delivering sustainable profitable growth. Each business owner will experience a journey focusing on building their business to work so they can choose not to, achieving the freedom to experience their life dreams that business ownership always promises yet rarely delivers.
The Direct Marketing Fulfilment Administrator will be part of a dynamic, passionate team focused on coaching local business owners and leaders to grow their business, which in turn will improve the lives of the owners/directors, their families, and their employees. The Direct Marketing Fulfilment Administrator will provide day-to-day support to the Business Development team through the mailing of direct mail letters to our prospect database on a weekly basis.
Key roles and responsibilities…..
- You will be handwriting direct mail letters to our prospect database of business owners and then sending them out in the post for the Business Development team to follow up. This will be the main component of the role so you will need to be detail-oriented and well organised to ensure mailings are posted out as and when required.
- As this role will require regular mailings, you will need to ensure you have an adequate supply of stationery and stamps to fulfil the weekly mailing schedule so anticipating supply requirements will be important.
- As the role will require direct mail to be posted out frequently, you will need to live within close proximity of a post office.
- Once you have mailed out the week’s letters, you will need to update the Business Development team on your progress so that they can schedule their follow-ups with prospects mailed in a timely manner.
- Proactive awareness of business performance and growth targets as well as managing individual, team and company KPIs.
The ideal candidate….
- Well-organised team player with a proactive attitude.
- Detail-oriented with good handwriting skills.
- Excellent computer literacy skills – MS Office suite, Zoom, database management.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to operate effectively in a high-pressure, fast-paced and changing environment – alone or in a team.
- Proactive problem solver with excellent attention to detail.
- Passionate about helping people.
- Will follow a system, is decisive and disciplined, and great to work with.
- World Class training and development resources.
- Basic pay of £10/hour.
- 25 days annual leave – Pro Rata.
- Home-based role.
- Flexible working hours within business core working hours of 09:00-18:00 Tuesday-Friday, however, it is essential that you can work at least 4 hours on Thursdays as this will be the busiest day of the week for this role
Please note that as this is a home-based role, it is essential that you have reliable home broadband.
How to apply
If this sounds like the ideal position for you then please get in touch with us today to start the recruitment process here.